Non-Profit organisations such as Clubs, Associations and Charity Organisations use Planner Dale for membership management and other admin activities that keep the organisation together through communication.
The following are some of the activities/tasks that can be carried out using Planner Dale:
- Registration of members and managing contact details
- Providing member portal for members to access their information, upcoming events and shared resources
- Email communication to members
- Building forms for capturing information from members e.g application forms
- Planning and organising of events including managing invites, RSVPs and attendance
- Recording income and expenditure, particularly for tracking cashflow
- Management enquiries, requests and feedback within the help desk
Planner Dale provides a configuration menu for setting up the system to function according to your Charity/Non Profit Organisation requirements.