A Church will usually have a congregation that consists of members who attend weekly/special events. Planner Dale serves as a central database for members and mailing list contacts from where you can keep contacts informed of upcoming activities, thereby building and maintaining relationships.
The following are some of the activities/tasks that can be carried out using Planner Dale:
- Keeping and managing contact details of members
- Segmenting contacts into teams and groups for management and communication purposes
- Composing and sending inspirational emails to contacts
- Recording financial giving in form of offering, tithe and donations
- Organising events, managing invites and confirming attendance
- Creation of rosters and sending out of automated reminders/notifications
- Capturing enquiries, feedback, and requests for action and follow up
Planner Dale provides a configuration menu for setting up the system to function according to your Church requirements.